100% Pass 70-342 Real Test is not a dream! Braindump2go Latest Released 70-342 Exam Practice Exam Dumps will help you pass 70-342 Exam one time easiluy! Free Sample Exam Questions and Answers are offered for free download now! Quickly having a try today! Never loose this valuable chance!
Exam Code: 70-342
Exam Name: Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Keywords: 70-342 Exam Dumps,70-342 Practice Tests,70-342 Practice Exams,70-342 Exam Questions,70-342 PDF,70-342 VCE Free,70-342 Book,70-342 E-Book,70-342 Study Guide,70-342 Braindump,70-342 Prep Guide
You need to recommend a solution to meet the compliance requirement for the legal department.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A retention hold
B. The Discovery Management management role group
C. A litigation hold
D. The Recipient Management management role group
The legal department must be able to search for messages in all of the mailboxes.
* Administrators or users who are members of the Discovery Management role group can perform searches of mailboxes in the Exchange organization for data that meets specific criteria and can also configure litigation holds on mailboxes.
Discovery management role group is capable of performing legal hold and mailbox search (both roles)
You are creating a contingency plan to be implemented if the entire New York site fails after Exchange Server 2013 is deployed.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that all of the users can access Outlook Web App from the Chicago site if the New York fails.
Which three actions should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. On the Client Access server in the Chicago site, set the ExternalURL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.com.
B. On the Mailbox server in the Chicago site, set the ExternalURL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.com.
C. Modify the host (A) record for mail.adatum.com to point to the Client Access server in the Chicago site.
D. On the Client Access server in the Chicago site, set the internal URL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.local.
E. Install the mail.adatum.com certificate and private key on the Client Access server in the Chicago site.
A: Example: To configure an external URL for Outlook Web App, run the following command in Exchange Management Shell.
Set-OwaVirtualDirectory “<CAS2013>\OWA (Default Web Site)” -ExternalUrl https://mail.contoso.com/OWA
C: Need a new record in the DNS.
E: In Exchange 2013, you can use the Certificate Wizard to request a digital certificate from a certification authority. After you’ve requested a digital certificate, you’ll need to install it on the Client Access server.
Reference: Exchange 2013 Client Access server configuration
You need to recommend an auditing solution that meets the compliance requirements.
What should you recommend?
A. Export the mailbox audit log.
B. Run an administrator role group report.
C. Run a non-owner mailbox access report.
D. Export the administrator audit log.
All administrative changes made to the mailboxes must be tracked.
* You can use administrator audit logging in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 to log when a user or administrator makes a change in your organization.
By keeping a log of the changes, you can trace changes to the person who made the change, augment your change logs with detailed records of the change as it was implemented, comply with regulatory requirements and requests for discovery, and more.
You deploy a new certificate to a Client Access server.
You test the new certificate by using Outlook Anywhere from the Internet.
The test generates certificate errors.
You need to prevent the errors from reoccurring.
To which two stores should you add the root CA certificate? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. the personal store on the client computers
B. the personal store on the Client Access server
C. the personal store on the Mailbox servers
D. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the client computers
E. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the Client Access server
F. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the Mailbox servers
D: Outlook Anywhere won’t work with a self-signed certificate on the Client Access server. Self-signed certificates must be manually copied to the trusted root certificate store on the client computer or mobile device. When a client connects to a server over SSL and the server presents a self-signed certificate, the client will be prompted to verify that the certificate was issued by a trusted authority. The client must explicitly trust the issuing authority. If the client confirms the trust, then SSL communications can continue.
E: If you are providing external access to Autodiscover by using Outlook Anywhere you must install a valid SSL certificate on the Client Access server.
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that the store managers meet the compliance requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Retention tags and retention policies
B. Deleted item retention
C. An in-place hold
D. Personal archives
All store managers must be prevented from permanently deleting email messages from their Inbox.
* In Exchange 2013, you can use In-Place Hold to accomplish the following goals:
Place user mailboxes on hold and preserve mailbox items immutably Preserve mailbox items deleted by users or automatic deletion processes such as MRM
* Preserve items indefinitely or for a specific duration Etc.
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that during the planned migrations, all Autodiscover requests are processed by the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers.
What should you recommend?
A. On the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers, modify the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI.
B. On the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers, modify the ExternalURL value of the Autodiscover
C. On the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers, modify the ExternalURL value of the Autodiscover
D. on the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers, modify the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI.
The Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers must be configured to use the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server. We do this by setting the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI property.
You need to recommend a solution for the voice mail traffic.
The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which two configurations should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. A dial plan.
B. a server certificate
C. a transport rule
D. a data loss prevention (DLP) policy
E. a call answering rule
Voice mail traffic between the telephone system and the Exchange Server environment must be encrypted.
A: Use the EAC to configure Protected Voice Mail from authenticated callers In the EAC, navigate to Unified Messaging > UM dial plans. In the list view, select the UM dial plan you want to modify, and then click Edit . On the UM Dial Plan page, under UM Mailbox Policies, select the UM mailbox policy you want to manage, and then click Edit .
On the UM Mailbox Policy page > Protected voice mail, under Protect voice message from authenticated callers, select one of the following options:
B:* In on-premises and hybrid deployments, you can configure a Client Access and Mailbox server to use mutual Transport Layer Security (mutual TLS) to encrypt the SIP and RTP traffic sent and received from other devices and servers. When you configure the dial plan to use SIP secured mode, only the SIP signaling traffic will be encrypted, and the RTP media channels will still use TCP, which isn’t encrypted. However, when you configure the dial plan to use Secured mode, both the SIP signaling traffic and the RTP media channels are encrypted. An encrypted signaling media channel that uses Secure Realtime Transport Protocol (SRTP) also uses mutual TLS to encrypt the VoIP data.
* When you’re deploying Transport Layer Security (TLS) with UM, the certificates that are used on the Client Access server and the Mailbox server both must contain the local computer’s fully qualified domain name (FQDN) in the certificate’s Subject Name. To work around this issue, use a public certificate and import the certificate on all Client Access and Mailbox servers, any VoIP gateways, IP PBXs, and all the Lync servers.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution to meet the compliance requirements for the research department and the statutory holidays.
What should you recommend configuring?
To answer, drag the appropriate object to the correct location in the answer area. Each object may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You need to recommend a database availability group (DAG) design that meets the technical requirements.
Which DAG design should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate design in the answer area.
Case Study 2: Contoso Ltd (QUESTION 20 ~ QUESTION 27)
Contoso, Ltd., is an aerospace engineering company that manufactures jet engine parts for various industries and government agencies. Contoso has an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
A partner company named Tailspin Toys has an Exchange Server 2010 organization.
Contoso has two offices. The offices are located in Montreal and Chicago.
Each office contains a data center:
– The Montreal and Chicago offices connect to each other by using a direct WAN link.
– All connections to the Internet are routed through the Montreal office.
– Most of Contoso’s employees work from the Montreal office.
The network of Contoso is configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The network of Contoso contains the following components:
– Client computers that run either Microsoft Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010.
– Users who have a primary SMTP address that uses the contoso.com suffix.
– A retention policy that retains all email messages for 580 days and is associated to all users.
– Six servers that have Exchange Server installed.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
A data availability group (DAG) named DAG1 that contains all of the mailbox servers. EX5 is configured as the witness server for DAG1. A file server in the Chicago office is configured as an alternate witness server. DAG1 has Datacenter Activation Coordination (DAC) mode enabled.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
– Implement an organization relationship between Contoso and Tailspin Toys.
– Move the mailboxes of all the members of the sales department to Office 365.
– Evaluate Unified Messaging (UM) by conducting a small pilot in the Montreal office.
Contoso identifies the following security requirements:
– Ensure that the data in the Exchange Server databases cannot be read if a hard disk is stolen.
– Prevent temporary employees from executing a Reply All or a Forward of any email messages they receive.
– Prevent temporary contractors from changing the configurations of the user accounts for the users in the research and development department.
– Ensure that all of the connections to Outlook Web App from the Internet use Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) protocols and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.
– Secure all of the email messages from the users at Tailspin Toys to the Contoso users. Ensure that all of the messages can be secured if the certificates at Tailspin Toys are issued by a trusted third-party certification authority (CA).
Contoso identifies the following requirements for auditing mailboxes:
– The manager of the legal department must receive a daily report by email that contains a record of all the eDiscovery mailbox searches.
– Any access to a mailbox by a service account must be excluded from the daily report.
All of the email messages in the Sent Items folder of each user in the marketing department of Contoso must be deleted automatically after 365 days.
Office 365 Coexistence Requirements
Contoso identifies the following Office 365 coexistence requirements:
– Office 365 users must be able to access their mailbox by using their Active Directory user account in Contoso.
– On-premises users must be able to share free/busy information and calendar information with the Office 365 users.
You are evaluating the implementation of the organization relationship.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that the Contoso users can view the Out of Office message of the Tailspin Toys users before the Contoso users send a message to the Tailspin Toys users.
What should you recommend doing before implementing the organization relationship?
A. Create a Policy Tip.
B. Upgrade all of the client computers to Outlook 2010.
C. Create a MailTip.
D. Publish the Autodiscover service of Tailspin Toys.
E. Create a remote domain.
Implement an organization relationship between Contoso and Tailspin Toys.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a legacy product. Mail tips not supported.
Braindump2go 70-342 Latest Updaed Braindumps Including All New Added 70-342 Exam Questions from Exam Center which Guarantees You Can 100% Success 70-342 Exam in Your First Try Exam!